Monday, January 28, 2013

The Story Behind The Shirt

My room has slowly gotten messier....
So with this top comes a story. I have not had this shirt since May last year. But I bought it two years ago. How you may ask. Well I will tell you. I so graciously lent this shirt out to a girl in my English class last year, who at the time was dating my best friend. I mean who am I to complain she obviously likes my clothes hence why she asked to borrow the top right? Well when I lend things out I normally expect them back within a week to two weeks. She didn't get this memo. In fact she kept this top. All summer. All fall. Can you just imagine how many outfit oppurtunities I missed because she had this top?! Tragic. Well I finally got this top back...yesterday. And I was so excited to wear it! But it's safe to say I'm a little cautious when lending out clothes now.
So I paired this wonderful missing top with a white scarf, gray leather jacket, jeans, and my gray booties. Now, I'm embarrassed to admit it but, I forgot that I had these shoes for awhile. But it's not my fault! They were hiding under my bed. So technically it's their fault. That's right I'm blaming the shoes, inanimate objects.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment