Monday, January 28, 2013

New Finds

I almost never wear this top. Or these shoes. And I'm not quite sure why because both are adorable. So when I found them in the back of my slowly getting messier closet it was like I just bought two new items...FOR FREE. For those of you who don't know what this feeling is like, it's better than chocolate and love. So then I decided to pair this adorable top and these shoes with dark jeans, a navy blue blazer, and a white tank underneath because the top is cropped and I'm pretty sure that violates school dress code.
 
 
 For jewelry I added a gold chain bracelet, a pink and gold layered necklace, and...
this new ring that I got that I'm COMPLETELY obsessed with. I'm obsessed with skulls in general but this ring literally blows my mind. I'm in love with it. I'll have to break the news to my boyfriend that I'm having an affair....with this ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment