Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hats

So I don't about you guys but I've seen a huge emergence of hats lately among the stars. And I love it! I have always been a bit obsessed with hats, I mean come on they're the most adorable accessory out there! And now that they're becoming more popular and in style there all different kinds emerging!
One hat trend that I absolutely adore is the bowler hat. Demi Lovato rocks it so effortlessly with any outfit she's wearing. It gives an outfit a boho feel while also looking feminine and classy. AND she rocks it with every different type of hair she's had. Now THAT is what I call a staple for your wadrobe.
I've also been seeing a ton of floppy hats and fedoras on the stars recently. I'm a fan of both I think they're super cute and can give you an effortlessly chic look. Especially in the summer time where they double as a protection from the sun.(:
 
 

Inspired Outfit


All items from Forever21.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment