Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Lying Game: Sutton/Emma

The Lying Game:

Sutton/Emma

So I love the Lying Game. Partly because the plot line is amazing and thrilling and I can't tear my eyes from the screen and partly because the clothes on the show are TO DIE FOR. I literally want everything the characters on the wear in my closet. Oh and did I mention the SIZE of the closets in this show?! If that's what living in Pheonix looks like I'm packing now!
Sutton Mercer is twins with Emma so they're the same style. Sutton can be a little more risque at times but not too much. I love how she always remains girly and looks so chic for simple things like school. And the way she wears sequins....she's my soul sister. I really love the dress in the upper left corner. I think it's sophiscated yet still doesn't look like she's trying to play grown up. The one on the right below is a little more casual...with five inch wedges. But that's about as casual as Sutton gets. And that orange jacket on the bottom OMG I saw it and nearly died I love it so much. A pop of color is always a nice touch to add to spice up an outfit.
 

Sutton Inspired Outfit

All items from Forever21.

No comments:

Post a Comment